Be careful with who u give parts of your heart and your trust. Because your giving them the power to crush your heart when it’s already quite broken.
L. O. V. E. Four letters one syllable that can make Or break a person. It’s like oxygen you need it to survive no matter how much you deny it. Especially when Valentine’s Day is round the corner this four letter word becomes a game.
A business one for eateries and novelty shops , a fun one for youngsters,a serious one for parents and life for the old. Personally I think Valentine’s Day is a tad bit overrated. Do we really need a day to show our significant other how much we care for them. I might sound so predictable (I mean I’m not above a few gifts and cupcakes my self BUT wen your single people constantly gushing about their love life is the last thing anybody wants to hear )
For some people spending this day alone is a CHOICE for others it’s a lack of the right person and the right time .., for a few its denial. For me it’s the first. A choice to be the best form of happiness alone till I feel the need of sharing my sparkle with someone else. No offence to the ones heads over heels over others.
So this is my survival guide to this Valentine’s
1. Ignore alll the gushing happy couples
2. Who said you need others to buy you presents? Go ahead and buy a gift or better gifts.
3. Go out with your real loves Your parents or your best friends ( DO NOT third wheel. You might commit homicide or suicide )
4. At night cosy up and realise how amazingly amazing you are with or without someone
5. Lastly kiss your Harry Styles poster at the back of your room. Cause secretly we all wish we had him on Valentine’s Day as our Valentine right ? ( don’t worr your secret is safe with me ) TMI I’m a Niall girl 😝
Ps. After posting this my cousin said he doesn’t want to kiss Harry so for the guys out there it’s Better if you keep your cooties to your self 😂😂😂
So what’s your plans this Valentine’s?
Love you all.